The Reserve Study: Critical Tool to Sustain and Operate Your AssociationWritten by Nik Clark
Superior Reserve authored article appears in CAI-Wisconsin Magazine:
A reserve study is a critical tool that helps condominium boards fulfill their fiduciary responsibility and manage their associaiton business using best practices. Superior Reserve partner Nik Clark authored an informative article that was published in the CAI-WI "Community Leader" Fall 2016 edition.
View the article here:
Nik is Partner of Superior Reserve Engineering & Consulting and has been an executive in the Reserve Study industry for over a decade. His 13+ years of industry experience has included the opportunity to be a resource for a variety of clients including property managers, association board members, club managers, facilities directors, real estate developers, real estate investors, and other industry professionals.
Latest from Nik Clark
- Alex Felhoffer Joins Superior Reserve Engineering & Consulting
- Landmark Aqua at Lakeshore East Selects Superior Reserve as Reserve Consultant
- CAI - Common Interest Magazine Features Superior Reserve Article
- Unique Penthouse Condominium. Great View, A Bit Chilly in the Winter
- Superior Reserve Authored Article Appears in Chicagoland Buildings & Environments Magazine
Leave a comment
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated. HTML code is not allowed.